Get that service NOW for only 100 bob

Email your Gig NOW!! and make cash. If this link doesn't work email patakwasoo at gmail dot com.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Latest: Looking for property, student projects and more

100 BOB GIGS

LOOKING FOR PROPERTY/LAND TO BUY IN MOMBASA? Give me your requirements and I will do the legwork and get you a shortlist of people to call so that the whole process is so easy if you are busy. I will charge only 100/- for my services. Duration it will take to do this: 5 days. Ref17/01

Are you a college student stuck with your project? Look no further, I offer consultancy services to help you get through with your project on time, just at 100/= Duration it will take to do this: 3 days Ref17/02

LOGO designed for your business or product for Kshs 100 only. Every product and business will sell much better with a good logo that identifies it. Will give you two or three designs to choose from. Duration it will take to do this: 3 days. Ref17/03

Nairobi people are always complaining that they can't find a cheap hotel in Mombasa. I walk around and find you the best and the latest at Kshs 1,000 a night. Only 100 bob for my services. Duration it will take to do this: 2 days. Ref17/04

Are you wondering what to do for your final project (IT)? For ideas on what project to undertake, come to me for just 100/=. Duration it will take to do this: 3 days. Ref17/05

I will write 4 quality 250 word articles for your website for only Kshs 100/-. Duration it will take to do this: 3 days Ref17/06

Revive your wet seemingly "dead" cell phone: Dropped your cell phone in a bucket of water? Ot maybe in the loo? It is now soaked with water and appears dead? You are feeling so bad. Woiye!! Worry not. I repair cell phones for a living and I am pretty good at it. I can also tell you that I make most of my money from phones that have been dropped in water. But I am sure you don't know the fact that you can do your own simple repair right there at home without spending money on a new phone or bringing it to a fundi like me. I will send you the amazing and VERY simple do-it-yourself instructions to revive your dead phone. NO NEED TO OPEN YOUR PHONE WITH SCREW DRIVERS AND STUFF. Don't pay me if it doesn't work. But you need to act fast, the longer your phone stays off after being dropped in water (avoid all tempations to switch it on NOW to see if it works, In fact remove the battery and sim card) the harder it will be to repair. Just send for my hot tips to get your beloved phone back. Only 100 bob but I don't get paid until your phone works. Do it now!! Ref14/01

Recover all your scratched DVDs for 100 bob: So you're got a scratched DVD that is really frustrating you and you are wondering whether to throw it away and yet you love it so much? I feel you, there's nothing quite as annoying as a skipping music CD or a DVD that randomly jumps seconds or minutes ahead. Though a DVD may look complicated and high-tech, it's really just a burning surface that's sandwiched between two pieces of polycarbonate plastic. The plastic is the portion of the DVD that is scratched, while the burning surface is usually unaffected (unless you have a really deep scratch which is very very rare and if this is the case you should throw away your DVD). It is so easy to repair this soft bit of plastic and I am going to do it for you for just 100 bob. I will send you the simple do-it-yourself instructions. Don't pay if it doesn't work. Just think about it, recovering ALL those scratched DVDs (this works 99% of the time!!). Tip: Never try and clean ur dvd using spirit and whatever you do, NEVER use circular cleaning motions on your DVD. Ref14/02

Seen something you want? PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW

See more 100 bob GIGS


500 BOB GIGS

Are you wondering what to do for your final project (IT)? For ideas on what project to undertake, come to me for just 500/= A good choice will give you higher grades and higher qualifications which will help tremendously in your job hunt. Duration it will take to do this: 4 days. Ref17/07

Do you know somebody who wants a website done? Send me their contacts. I will charge them only Kshs 5,000 complete with the domain. If they give me the business I will pay you Kshs 500. Ref17/08

Is your project (VB 6, VB.NET, C#) not running? Don't worry, I will help you debug it and remove all errors, whether logical or syntax errors. All that for just 500/=. You don't get to pay for the services until you are satisfied that your project is OK. Duration it will take to do this: 5 days. Ref17/09

Are you a student stuck with your project? Look no further, I offer consultancy services to help you get through with your project on time, just at 500/= You pay when you are happy. Duration it will take to do this: 5 days. Ref17/10

Seen something you want? PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW

See more 500 bob GIGS

You can create your own gigs and get people to do stuff for you for 100 bob ONLY!

You don't have to wait until the kind of expert you seek shows up here and posts their ad. Just write down what you want done. A complicated DNS correction to get your domain live? You need an errand done? Flyers distributed? Whatever it is simply Send an Email NOW!! to patakwasoo at gmail dot com (don't forget to Mpesa the cash for the job to 0727-217920 first) and it will be posted here within minutes and you can get your work done. Remember to decide what you want to pay for it. It can only be Kshs 100 or Kshs 500.

Do it NOW. Procrastination is the thief of time.

No comments:

Get that service NOW for only 100 bob

Email your Gig NOW!! and make cash. If this link doesn't work email patakwasoo at gmail dot com.