Get that service NOW for only 100 bob

Email your Gig NOW!! and make cash. If this link doesn't work email patakwasoo at gmail dot com.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

100 bob only: Facebook profile pic edit, traffic for your site and hot selling ideas amongst others

I will edit your Facebook profile pic put a king’s crown or do anything you want that will impress your friends for a hundred bob ONLY. I will use CorelDraw and or Adobe Photoshop. Duration it will take to do this: 2 days.....Ref12/01

I will design a high quality logo for your company/business for a hundred bob only. Duration it will take to do this: 2 days. Ref12/02

I will design a brochure that your business can use to sell more of whatever it is you sell for only 100 bob. Just send me brief details about what you do. Duration it will take to do this: 3 days. Ref12/03

I will call your friend and sing happy birthday to them for 100 bob. My voice is sexy and male but I can also get a female voice too. All for 100 bob. Duration it will take to do this: about a minute but will use my own airtime. Ref12/04

I will post a promotional article about your business that will appear in at least two high traffic Kenyan blogs namely Mashada and Kumekucha. Will get you loads of traffic. All for 100 bob only. Duration it will take to do this: 2 days. Ref12/05

I will write two high quality 300 word articles for your website (any topic) for 100 bob only. That’s about 50 bob per article. Duration it will take to do this: 3 days. Ref12/06

I will give you 3 brilliant ideas to help you sell whatever it is that you are selling. If the first 3 don’t work I will give you 3 more. All for 100 bob only. I am a seasoned marketing professional, have been for many years and have sold everything from cars to solar electricity computers etc. Just send me details on your business and the kind of selling that has given you the best results so far. I will do the rest. Duration it will take to do this: 3 days. Ref12/07

Seen something you want? PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just taken delivery of my first job done here. Wonderful. Am happy. Congrats and keep up the good work. To be honest I was a little skeptical at first.. but then what is 100 bob... I am glad I risked it and tried this.

Anonymous said...

Simple but it works.

My only nasty surprise is that u actually deduct 20 bob from the hundred, so the service provider gets only 80 bob. Why not raise your price to Kshs 120 and make sure they get 100 bob without deductions?

Just a suggestion otherwise I am very happy. Very good service.

G. Mwangi.

ogolla said...

I'm so giving it a shot!!! If it works, I'll get into it, full time.

Get that service NOW for only 100 bob

Email your Gig NOW!! and make cash. If this link doesn't work email patakwasoo at gmail dot com.